Jobs at St Brelade's College
Teaching English as a foreign language since 1978
Below you can find a list of job opportunities with St Brelade’s College. If you are interested in any of the jobs listed below then please email your C.V. and cover letter to the relevant person shown on the job description.
We are currently recruiting for summer EFL teachers.
- Applicants must have CELTA / CertTESOL or be PGCE qualified (modern languages). St Brelade’s College runs CertTESOL teacher training courses in March and October every year with scholarship programmes available for a limited number of candidates.
- Full and part-time teachers are required during the summer period.
We are currently recruiting for summer activity coordinators.
- Required to supervise young international students on a variety of activities.
- Full-time work involving mornings, evenings and weekends during the summer period.
- Applicants must be dynamic, sporty and enthusiastic.