Jobs at St Brelade's College
Teaching English as a foreign language since 1978
Below you can find a list of job opportunities at St Brelade’s College. If you are interested in any of the jobs listed below then please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative duties include entering dealing with student bookings, enquiries, front of house enquiries, assisting with organisation of accommodation, transport & transfers, payments and other office admin.
- Skills required include a good level of English, organisational & customer service skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- This is a seasonal position from March to June, with the prospect of further summer employment.
- Applicants must have CELTA / CertTESOL or be PGCE qualified (modern languages). St Brelade’s College runs CertTESOL teacher training courses in March and October every year with partial course refund for applicants who decide to work with us over the following summer period.
- Full and part-time teachers are required for summer 2020.