Next steps to confirm your course
Confirm your English course by following these steps
To confirm the booking, you will need to complete steps 1-3 below. These must be completed 4 weeks before arrival. We have also put together some pre-arrival information which covers the most frequently asked questions prior to arrival.
To complete the below steps, select from one of the languages below:
- Step 1: Online payment. Upon booking, we require a deposit of £200. This can be paid using our secure online payment system or alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer or over the phone. The remainder must be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
- Step 2: Arrival form. Please provide arrival & departure details for students staying in homestay or a student residence, as soon as travel has been arranged.
- Step 3 (under 18s only): Junior T&Cs and parental consent form. For students under the age of 18, we require a parent/guardian to agree to our terms & conditions by completing the parental consent & medical form.
- Pre-arrival information: What you need to know before you or your child travels.
- Adult T&Cs: Full details of our policies regarding adult programmes can be found in our general terms & conditions.