Jobs at St Brelade's College
Teaching English as a foreign language since 1978
Below you can find a list of job opportunities for 2017, ranging from teachers & activity coordinators to residence staff. If you are interested in any of the jobs listed below then please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for all positions below: 30th April 2017
We are currently recruiting for seasonal and summer EFL Teachers.
- Applicants must have CELTA / CertTESOL or be PGCE qualified (modern languages).
- Full and part-time teachers required.
We are currently recruiting for summer Activity Coordinators.
- Required to supervise young international students on a variety of activities.
- Full-time work involving mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Applicants must be dynamic, sporty and enthusiastic.
We are currently recruiting for a Residence Manager.
- A 10 week live-in position over the summer in our teenage residence.
- Full-time work involving a combination of morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
- The Manager will oversee the running of the teenage residence, managing a team of supervisors and a housekeeper.
- Applicants must be organised and have good time management, as they will be involved in meal planning, student arrivals & departures etc.
- Required to supervise young international students and deal with student welfare issues.
We are currently recruiting for two Residence Supervisors.
- 10 week live-in positions over the summer in our teenage residence.
- Part-time role, to be fulfilled with a part-time teaching or activity coordinator position (see separate job descriptions).
- Supervisors will work with the Manager in running of the teenage residence.
- Applicants must be organised and have good time management, as they will be involved in student arrivals & departures, student supervision & welfare.