Jobs at St Brelade's College
Teaching English as a foreign language since 1978
Below you can find the jobs available with St Brelade’s College.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent, full time facilities manager. The facilities manager is responsible for overseeing the maintenance at St Brelade’s College and our three student residences. This is a partly desk based role, though the facilities manager should expect to get involved in manual work frequently.
- PC literate with excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Understanding of the basics of property maintenance.
- Drive to ensure maximum cost efficiency.
- Ability to work with external contractors.
- A positive ëhands-oní attitude.
- Driving license.
- 5 years residence required.
Closing date for applications: 15th January 2018. Please email email@example.com with your C.V. and cover letter if you are interested in applying for this position.
We are not currently looking for teachers, however if you would like to work at the school in the future then please contact us with your cover letter and C.V. and we will contact you at a later date.
- Applicants must have CELTA / CertTESOL or be PGCE qualified (modern languages). St Brelade’s College runs CertTESOL teacher training courses in March and October every year with scholarship programmes available for a limited number of candidates.
- Full and part-time teachers are required during the summer period.