Student insurance

Home / Student insurance

Taking out insurance for the duration of your English course

Before you arrive in the UK for your English course, we strongly recommend that you take out insurance for your own financial and personal security.

You can take out your own insurance or take out the International Student Policy offered by Course-u-can which has been specially designed for overseas students studying English in the UK.

Please read the International Student Policy in order to establish the full terms of the cover.

Please note, it is advisable to take out student insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the policy issue date. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your course for an insured reason such as illness or a serious accident preventing you from travelling.